Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brass Necklace




I love the look of the new trend of brass necklaces. Reminds me of something the Dashwood girls of Sense and Sensibility or Molly from Wives and Daughters would wear. Now I just need a nice regency dress to wear with it.
This necklace, and hopefully more like it soon, are available on my etsy shop. I wanted something affordable, yet still made out of solid quality metal, not that cheap unknown stuff, so I used all brass parts, from the chain, to the jumprings on the charms even. Some of the charms are shiny new brass, and some of them have a beautiful patina. I love the mix. I added the owl for wisdom, the postcard for love, the sparrow and acorn for abundance, and the tea bag for tranquility. There is also one more mystery charm I added.


No comments:

Post a Comment