Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Old Blazer becomes Mr. Dog



Introducing Mr. Dog.
I have made him from wool for my little boy. I found the pattern in an old toy book that I have.
I loved making him so much that I am thinking of making some for my Etsy store. A Mrs. Dog would be so cute with a little Christmas apron.

Is it just me or does the crafting list start multiplying like rabbits the closer to Christmas it gets. As it is already I am going to have to pull several alnighters just to get done what i want right now. I'm going to have to write my list in permanent ink and throw away the pens so I can't add anything else.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Even buying a secondhand coat would probably be an easy way to get good fabric. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Love his pose as well. Well done.

    ReplyDelete